Post by David »

KidsOH.jpg
KidsOH.jpg (192.03 KiB) Viewed 7430 times
Kids2OH.jpg
Kids2OH.jpg (115.42 KiB) Viewed 7430 times
Wayne Terry

Re: Kids

Post by Wayne Terry »

Isn't Ginny Barlow next to Adeimy?? What grade was this? First?..I recognize most of my classmates although I didn't join them until the second grade.
David
Site Admin

Post by David »

I don't have any other information about the picture. Somebody should be able to help.
Wayne Terry

Post by Wayne Terry »

I think Cherly Dennis or Bill posted...they will probably respond..BTW, how do I send you some pics????
Bill Dennis

Post by Bill Dennis »

Cheryle said this is Mrs. Whites Kindergarten Class.
No God, No Peace - Know God, Know Peace SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS
Wayne Terry

Post by Wayne Terry »

Yep, David Adeimy clarified for me today...it didn't make sense to me if it was first grade cause we got separated by alphabet at Fairview Heights. A number of us(the same age were missing), but it's because we didn't go to Mrs. White's kindergarten...Those of us who missed the cutoff on age, went to Mrs. White's private first grade class in the afternoons the next year and all of us ended up together in the second grade. Cheryl and I were in the same class all the way through because of alphabet. We were down to 2 classes by the 7th grade and combined in the 8th. I was 8 days after the cutoff to start first grade...Jacky Hatfield, Benny Pond, Sissy Campbell, myself, Lucy McNair and a few others were in that afternoon first grade class that Mrs. White did after kindergarten was out. I think we went from 3 to 5:30 which was a good deal and had the mornings off...

Plus, I think Johnny Brown went to Hamlet Ave 1-8 and not Fairview Heights.