"Other Stuff"

Eagle One

"Other Stuff"

Post by Eagle One »

Now here's one I bet nobody can solve. What goes on with the "Other Stuff" site that just mysteriously appears and disappears. I'll give sigmore first shot at it.
sigmore

Re: "Other Stuff"

Post by sigmore »

David and I use it for exchanging information on the down low. Only I know the code to access it's contents which can be damaging at certain times of the equinox between summer and winter. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Eagle One

Post by Eagle One »

Congratulations. We have a winner !!! I knew what the reason was all along sigmore. I firmly believe in covert, clandestine operations. But couldn't it have been by emails? Of course Hillary is a prime example of why emails can't be trusted as they can be hacked. I had to use a round about way of gathering info on why the "Other Stuff" site was so undependable. I've posted on it before only to have it disappear when my content was entered. Keep up the good work sigmore in helping keep the "OURHAMLET.ORG" safe and secure. And two other things. I wouldn't even trust cell or land line phones as they can easily be hacked. Have ya'll considered "carrier pigeon?" But then of course pigeon season is coming up. And why do I get "spellchecked" every time I type "sigmore?" I hate to be so much on the pessimistic side of life but then can you really blame anyone for being so. I mean the shape this world is in today !!! :roll:
tiz garner

Post by tiz garner »

I'm just glad Our Hamlet is active again, I missed all the pictures, ect....thanks
sigmore

Post by sigmore »

Well Tiz, you have to expect old farts to forget what we were doing at certain times of the year and everyone kinda hibernates or vegetates. I'm awake now!!