RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY

Keep it Clean

Moderator: sigmore

Bruce Osburn
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue May 1, 2007, 11:05 pm
Location: Brunswick, Ga.
Contact:

RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY

Postby Bruce Osburn » Tue January 17, 2017, 12:22 am

I would suspect that several dozens of animal-rights activists are celebrating their recent victory over what they consider to be animal abuse. And I, too, agree with their position that no animal should be treated inhumanly or otherwise abused.

But I don't think the target of their efforts to advance their agenda was, in this case, the right one. After all, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey probably treats all their circus animals better than your average backyard dog. And certainly much better than the natural conditions they would experience roaming around in the wild.

Circus animals have no predators, no droughts, no external or internal parasites sucking the life from them, and plenty of forage and food along with regular veterinary care. Yes, they are probably healthier than their kind struggling to survive in a harsh jungle environment.

So how do you suspect the animal-rights activists are celebrating their latest victory? Do you think some of them are in a local steak house chowing down on a 16-oz. T-bone? Or perhaps a plate of B-B-Q wings? Or a gigantic seafood platter? And could it be that they carry their charge card in an expensive leather purse or wallet? What say you?
Bruce Osburn
--We live so long as we are remembered... old German adage.

freddie hassler
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu May 3, 2007, 3:05 am
Location: Hamlet,N.C.
Contact:

Re: RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY

Postby freddie hassler » Thu February 9, 2017, 1:20 am

Bruce, they had 2 circus trains Red & Blue,so now CSX has also lost that income, along with the other Railroad's that took them from city to city :cry:

Wayne Fuller
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon April 30, 2007, 11:39 pm
Location: Hamlet, N.C.
Contact:

Re: RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY

Postby Wayne Fuller » Thu February 9, 2017, 8:47 am

Bruce, I agree with you whole heartedly. Now the activist have put a bunch of people out of work also.

sigmore
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu February 7, 2008, 6:46 pm
Location: Titusville, Florida
Contact:

Re: RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY

Postby sigmore » Thu February 9, 2017, 5:12 pm

It seems that the minorities rule now. 1% ruling the other 99%.


Return to “Funny / Interesting Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest